Solid Converter PDF 8.2.3739.18 | 97.35 MB
Solid Converter PDF converts PDF to Word, Excel and creates PDFs from ANY program that prints. Convert your PDF files to Microsoft® Word documents for easy editing. PDF to Excel Conversion. Convert tables from your PDF files to Micrsoft® Excel spreadsheets. Select pages or entire document. WYSIWYG Content Extraction. Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files. Quality Conversions. No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files. PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface. Batch-Process Conversions. Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
Here are some key features of "Solid Converter PDF":
· Convert your PDF files to Microsoft Word documents for easy editing.
· Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
· No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
· Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
· Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes for easy editing.
· Convert text from your PDF no matter which way it's oriented.
· URL Hyperlinks in the original PDF are automatically transferred into the new Word document.
· One click to open PDF document into Word from Windows Explorer.
· Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
· Multiple document PDF UI for page-level manipulation operations.
· Pre-defined and custom watermarks. Text stamps, images or PDF overlays. ? Electronic letterheads.
· Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
· Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a PDF file or between multiple files.
· Extract pages from a PDF file as a single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
· Fast text search of multiple PDF files. Navigable list of results.
· Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
· Create PDF files easily from any Windows-based program.
· You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your documents
· Secure your PDF files using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
· Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
· Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
· Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation.
· Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. Optimize file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality.
· Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view.
· Create PDF/A-1b documents which are fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards.